Share on Facebook
Scholarships & Financial Aid
AIT is proud of its strong commitment to its students and through its Scholarship and Financial Aid Fund Committee provides eligible applicants with a fair process through which applications are considered objectively, evaluated on individual merits, and in a timely fashion.
The Scholarship and Financial Aid Fund Committee awards scholarships to students on the basis of academic excellence proven in a previous degree and other academic activities. Financial aid is provided to eligible students who request it and is based on the candidate’s academic performance and financial status.
The MSITT tuition fees amount to €8,000 for the whole duration of studies. All admitted students are eligible to apply for scholarships and financial aid to cover whole or part of this amount.
|MBIT program is no longer offered at AIT. Please contact Ms. Niotaki at Athens Tech College (email@example.com) to be informed about the tuition fees of the new MBIT program.
To apply for a scholarship or financial aid, please refer to and complete:
- Scholarship Form (Pdf or Word Format)
- Financial Aid Form (Pdf or Word Format)
NOTE: In addition to the application form, to be eligible for a scholarship or financial aid, candidates need to submit:
Family annual income statement (certified copy in English or Greek)
Personal annual income statement (certified copy in English or Greek)
If the candidate is employed, a salary statement from employer (certified copy in English or Greek)
Applications will be accepted and evaluated only if these documents have been submitted.
The Scholarship/Financial Aid package must be submitted to the Admissions Office of AIT, by post, Fax, e-mail:
Athens Information Technology
Admissions Office, Building B7
19 km Markopoulo Avenue,
19002, Peania, Greece
F: +30 210 6682708,
E-mail: admissions [ a_t ] ait.gr
AIT is focused on building strong and effective partnerships. For the academic year 2013-14 our partnerships with tech companies, organizations and industry associations have made possible a significant number of scholarships.
2013-14 Scholarship Programs:
- Tech Industry Scholarships program: 10 full Scholarships from Alcatel Lucent, CQS, Dell, Ericsson, First Data, Fujitsu, Intracom Group, MedNautilus, Oracle, SAP and Vodafone for MBIT and MSITT
- hellas online Scholarships program: 4 full Scholarships for MBIT and MSITT
- SEPE Scholarships program: 2 full Scholarships for MBIT and MSITT , for SEPE (Federation of Hellenic ICT Enterprises) members
- SVVE Scholarships program: 2 full Scholarships for MBIT and MSITT, for SVVE (Federation of Industries of Northern Greece) members
- Economist - Hazlis & Rivas Scholarships program: 2 full Scholarships for MBIT, for Economist - Hazlis & Rivas member
- Open Coffee Scholarships program: 2 full Scholarships for MBIT and MSITT , for Open Coffee community members
"I specifically chose to pursue the MSITT courses of AIT because they were interesting and offered a variety resulting in a more flexible Master's degree."
Johnny Awad, MSITT 2005 (Lebanon)
News & Announcements
Paper award to AIT PhD student Ghafoor Shah
AIT PhD student Ghafoor Shah received a best student paper award at the 14th International Conference on BioInformatics and BioEngineering (BIBE 2014).
OpenIoT Participation ranking third at IoT Hackaton 2014 at MIT Media Lab
The AIT Autonomic and Grid Computing team of our OpenloT project (using the open source OpenIoT software) was ranked third, among seven teams, at the IoT Hackaton at the MIT Media Lab in Boston MA, USA.
EIT ICT Labs idea Challenge Contest
Since 2010, EIT ICT Labs is consistently mobilising talents, ideas, technologies, investments as well as businesses across Europe and beyond.
Το 9o Meet Your Future στέφθηκε με απόλυτη επιτυχία!
Ευχαριστούμε θερμά όλους τους ομιλητές του MYF για το χρόνο και τις πολύτιμες συμβουλές τους,
8th PhD graduation of AIT - Aalborg University joint doctoral program - June 27, 2014
AIT PhD student Mr. Emmanouil Amolochitis, successfully defended his PhD thesis entitled “Algorithms for Academic Search and Recommendation Systems " on Friday, June 27, 2014, at AIT.